terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

Poemas

The alarm sang out early

Usually making me surly
But with weeks of anticipation
On this peregrination
For this bicycle declivity
The sleep stopper was met with levity
I could sense Megan's anxious worry
Through her vehemence that we hurry
Elbowing passed people in the street
To get to where we would meet
the group where in a bus we would hop
to drive up the pass all the way to the top
One hour later we were invidiously greeted
by miserable weather; it rained, snowed, and sleeted
We started the descent cold, wet, and fast!
And to Megan's relief, she was far from the last
Some of the cliffs dropped ridiculously
In these sections we rode meticulously
Yeah I took some chances
With the edge had some dances
Jamie, remember the descent into the shire?
It was like that, but steeper and drops even higher
I rode with the front guide
he showed me some tricks
Not a race but definitely a fast ride
A full adreneline fix
We stopped at a preserve, saw monkeys throw shit
To me it was dodge ball, to Megan a hit
We agreed it was a highlight, to mee it was bliss
If you come to Bolivia, it´s something you shouldn't miss
To the crew that went with us on the Salt Flat Tour. Don't worry, I'll tell our story soon enough.

Ryan

Nenhum comentário: